Type: Full Time
Pay: To be disclosed to short-listed candidates only
Give us a call or send us a message to get started.Contact Us
The Controller position is responsible for the accounting operations of the company, including producing monthly financial reports.
- maintains and enforces a documented system of accounting policies and procedures.
- maintains the system of accounting records
- implements and maintains a comprehensive set of controls to mitigate risk. Responsible for cash management
- ensures payroll is processed and given to offsite payroll provider accurately and on time
- ensures that required debt payments are made on time
- enhance accuracy and reported financial results
- maintains the chart of accounts and ordering accounting file system
- implements and maintains a system of controls over accounting transactions
- coordinates information to internal and external bookkeeper and accountant
- ensure that reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles and financial reporting standards
- heads up all IT intiatives as related to accounting and job tracking
- recommends benchmarks to measure the performance of company operations
- monitors debt levels and compliance with debt covenants
- ensures accounts payable are paid in a timely manner, and accounts receivable are collected promptly
- execute and manage all contract management activities
- manages all staff in the accounting department
Must be familiar with QuickBooks Online
The Controller reports to the owners of the company. This is a full-time permanent position with an attractive salary (that is based on experience) and a benefits package. Compensation for all professional development required by CPA's. Periodic weekend or evening work is expected.
Must be a CPA. Preference will be given to individuals with experience in contracting or construction industries.
Please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com with 'Controller' in the subject line. We will endeavour to acknowledge receipt of your resume but apologize if we are not able to do so.