« Back to Health and Safety
Customer Service Representative
Category: Health and Safety
Type: Full Time
Give us a call or send us a message to get started.Contact Us
Here is what you will do:
One of our valued reputable clients is actively recruiting a highly energetic and motivated full time Customer Service Representative for our Kelowna, BC location. This position provides customer service by answering incoming calls for CPAP, Oxygen and other respiratory services. As necessary, contacting referral sources and/or customers to obtain further information to update and/or complete the patient file.
- Creates and updates customer files for Customer Management and scheduling systems;
- Maintains quality records in relation to operations
- Maintains integrity of client file information by documenting all relevant faxes, conversations and calls.
- Captures and verifies information to fulfill orders.
- Responding to CPAP and Oxygen customer service
- Informing customers of government funding and client financial responsibility related to CPAP
- Handling customer complaints;
- Troubleshooting CPAP equipment malfunction calls
- Completes outbound calls to include patient appointment scheduling and contact doctor or referral source for clarification on incomplete or missing information.
- Processing new client set-up orders by obtaining all pertinent qualification and billing information
Here’s what you will need:
- High School Diploma with a background or experience in Customer Service/Medical
- Computer literacy with Google Docs, Sheets, Gmail applications and Microsoft
- Keyboarding Skills (+45 wpm)
- Strong experience with data management
Here’s why you should Join:
- Competitive salary, plus bonus and vacation
- Competitive benefit flex package & DC pension plan
- Standard working hours for better work/life balance
- Tuition reimbursement & Career Development programs
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with "CSR" in the subject line.