« Back to Trades
Lead Hand Pool Service Technician
Location: Penticton BC
Type: Full Time
Give us a call or send us a message to get started.Contact Us
Our valued client in Penticton, BC is seeking a full-time well experienced “Pool and Spa” Service Lead Hand Technician to provide high quality service for their customers using best care practices.
Must have knowledge of and previous experience with:
- Pool renovations
- Installing swimming pool liners
- Installing and repairing pool equipment (pumps, motors, filters, heaters, etc.)
- Troubleshooting water chemistry issues and maintaining proper chemical balance
- Working on one’s own or with a helper to complete regular residential and some commercial pool tasks, such as service, repairs, maintenance, etc.
- Ability to repair spas will be considered an asset
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Responding to pool-related service and maintenance calls
- Assisting with client requests and making proper recommendations
- Carrying out product installations and maintenance
- Working chlorine pumps and checking condition of pool equipment
- Maintenance tasks: vacuuming and cleaning of pools
- Taking readings and balancing/adjusting chlorine/chemical levels
- Repairing and replacing non-functioning equipment
- Diagnose and troubleshooting issues with pumps, filters, heaters, etc.
- Logging findings/issues
- Salt-water conversions
- Opening/closing pools
This individual will work in both indoor and outdoor settings on one’s own or with a helper from 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday either all year-round or on a seasonal basis (typically March 1 – November 30), depending upon your preference.
- Competitive salary
- Extended benefits (flexible annual dollar amount)
- Use of near-new service trucks (must have valid driver’s licence)
To apply for this position, please send your resume and salary expectations to: Stacey Lalonde, HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.