« Back to Project Management
Program Support Coordinator
Category: Project Management
Type: Part Time
Pay: To be disclosed to short-listed candidates only
Give us a call or send us a message to get started.Contact Us
Our valued Kelowna client, CUSO Wealth Strategies Inc., are seeking a part-time Program Support Coordinator to join their team. CUSO provides wealth management strategic and best practices support to credit unions. Combined assets are $1.2+ billion.
Basic Purpose of the Role
Provide administrative and project management support for the professional and efficient set-up, launch and ongoing offering of webinars/training of their certified PSA (Proven Strategies Advantage) program, and all related training and coaching for professional financial advisors, administrative support team members and licensed in branch mutual fund staff. This includes being a power user of the CRM (Customer Relationship Management) program, currently Maximizer Wealth for their credit union client group. This requires coordination with external providers, CUSO staff, credit union clients and other key contacts and stakeholders.
The hours for this position are flexible, and our client will consider remote candidates.
- Liaise and coordinate activities to support a smooth transition of the administrative duties that support the PSA program from the current external provider (Mindset Solutions) to CUSO Wealth.
- Coordinate the various steps as outlined on the Maximizer Action Plan to support a successful launch of PSA 1 by sending out Webinar invites, preparing guidebooks, setting up participants on FreshPlan/NaviPlan, creating introduction kits, sending out binders, and organizing guest speakers.
- Tracking all incoming items PSA 1 Items on the accountability matrix and actioning, following up, scheduling, and confirming as appropriate.
- Coordinate the launch of the additional Maximizer sessions as per established project plans and timelines.
- For each PSA session: tracking attendance, recording live sessions to the website, adding each slideshow to the master folder, and running a poll for each one.
- Administer the Website updates including: PSA 1 & 2 resource updates; adding the Coach’s Corner to the website, adding/removing Partners & Team Members (as needed), Annual Clean-up of those with access to the CUSO Magical Portal, etc.
- Ensure that the PSA programs are up to date with their CE Accreditation with Financial Planning Canada
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Three years’ recent, related experience preferably in a sales or financial environment
- Proficiency with the MS Office suite of products especially Excel
- Background in using and supporting a CRM program (Maximizer)
- Project management or program launch experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Enjoys using and a desire to keep learning new technology
- Strong organizational, time management and problem-solving skills
This is a 2-day/week role but can be extended to 3 days/week for a candidate with financial admin experience working with advisors. Our client is open to a remote arrangement, as well as flexible hours.
If you would like to apply for this great opportunity, please forward your resume and salary expectations in confidence to HR Manager, Okanagan Staffing Services Inc. at: firstname.lastname@example.org.