« Back to Customer Service
Presales Product Support Specialist
Category: Customer Service
Type: Full Time
Give us a call or send us a message to get started.Contact Us
Okanagan Staffing Services is seeking a full-time Presales Product Support Specialist for one of their valued Kelowna clients, MotiveWave Software. This position provides technical and consultative support for customers prior to purchases.
About the job - Job Summary
The Presales Product Support Specialist role provides technical and consultative support for customers prior to their purchasing the MotiveWave trading platform. Knowledge of trading, excellent computer skills, problem-solving skills, attention-to-detail and superior communication skills are essential. The successful candidate must already live in the Kelowna, BC area, have trading experience, and exhibit an ability to work in a self-motivated environment while maintaining a professional “customer first” attitude.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Respond to incoming customer calls and emails with product and purchasing questions
- Provide product and service demos
- Provide presales software support to customers via email, phone and/or Skype, or screensharing, on how to use the software
- Become a product expert on the trading software to provide technically accurate solutions to users
- Troubleshoot customer issues with the software and determine solutions
- Replicate, document, and submit any reported defects from customers to the development team
- Maintain and update the feature request database and bug database
- Test new versions of the software before public release
- Assist with online Sales Events, including website banner creation and email campaigns
- Assist in the production of training materials, user guides, video tutorials, webinars, and other documentation
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
Job Type / Category
This position is a full-time permanent position located in Kelowna, BC with benefits after 3 months.
Hours for this position are Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm. Our client offers a business casual environment. Salary will be based on experience. Training is provided. In-house position, but part-time remote work may be considered.
Required Skills & Qualifications
The ideal candidate will have:
- Keen interest and passion for trading the financial markets
- Experience in and an understanding of financial trading
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – must be fluent in English
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent computer skills (including Microsoft Office, Gmail, Web browser, Anti-Virus Software, Firewalls)
- Working knowledge of all major Windows operating systems
- Working knowledge of Mac and Linux operating systems would be an asset
- Ability to deal with people in a professional, courteous, and friendly manner while exceeding customer expectations
- Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose problems over the phone, by email, and via screensharing
- Ability to learn quickly and be self-motivated
- Attention-to-detail and effective time management and organizational skills
- Good online presentation skills for demos, webinars, and video tutorials
- Knowledge of Skype, Snagit, screen-sharing software, GIMP and Camtasia Studio would be an asset
- Previous technical support experience would be highly valued
MotiveWave Software is a well-established small, privately held software company in the financial trading industry, located in Kelowna, BC.
If this position interests you, and you have the qualifications and personal or business trading experience, please send your resume and salary expectations to Stacey Lalonde, HR Manager, at: email@example.com.