« Back to Executive
Administrator for non-profit association
Type: Full Time
Hours: 35 hours/week
Give us a call or send us a message to get started.Contact Us
One of our valued clients, the Home Inspectors Association BC, is seeking a full-time Administrator who will provide day-to-day support to the team with a goal of ensuring the smooth running of this non-profit organization.
- Solid professional communication, including phone, written, and interpersonal skills
- Teamwork in small, friendly working environment with 3 employees
- Strong business administration skills with a minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Advanced computer skills, including web-based content and database management
- Self-motivated with ability to organize, multitask, prioritize workload for a busy non-profit association
- Experience working for a non-profit member-based association is preferred
- Experience working with boards and committees is preferred
- Discretion and confidentiality
The successful candidate will be in training for a management position.
- Responsible for managing, administering, and supervising the activities and day-to-day work of the organization
- Responsible to the Board of Directors and functions as the principal administrative representative of HIABC
- Responsible for implementing the decisions of the Board of Directors and Executive Committee
- Supervises and manages the office and personnel of HIABC
- Responsible for all financial reporting of the organization, which includes employing an Accountant/Bookkeeper to prepare the books and records of the organization, who shall report directly to the Executive Director
- Ensures that the organization works within budget guidelines
- Maintains a climate that attracts, sustains, and motivates a staff of top-quality employees
- Ensures compliance with federal and provincial regulations while maintaining official records and documents
- Continually maintains a working knowledge of significant developments and trends in the Home Inspection industry
- Establishes sound working relationships and cooperative arrangements with provincial groups and organizations
- Event & Education planning and management
- Government and stakeholder relations
Position is full-time (35 hours/week).
Location: 5 - 3304 Appaloosa Rd Kelowna BC
Salary will commensurate with experience
Start Date: January 5, 2022
Send resume and cover letter to Stacey Lalonde, HR Manager, Okanagan Staffing Services Inc. at: firstname.lastname@example.org.