Location: Kelowna and area
Type: Full Time
Pay: To be disclosed to short-listed candidates only
Hours: 30-37 hours per week
Give us a call or send us a message to get started.Contact Us
One of our valued Kelowna clients who manufactures and sells modular bin cleaning equipment is seeking a permanent full time Office Admin/Office Manager.
- This position is responsible for handling the back-office functions.
- Providing customers with updates on work orders
- Preparing equipment and freight quotes
- Preparing shipping documents for freight, customs docs, and insurance
- Ordering parts and tracking orders
- Assisting in the preparation and updates of internal and external documents, manuals and forms
- Maintaining and updating paper and digital files
- Other duties assigned, as needed.
We are looking for someone with the following skill set:
* 3-5+ years of similar experience
* Ability to take ownership over the tasks assigned is extremely important
* Strong computer skills, proficient with Microsoft Office 365 Programs (Excel/Word/Outlook)
* Detail-oriented, very organized, and a problem-solver
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong organizational skills
* Reliable, adaptable, and a resourceful self-starter with a positive attitude
*Must be able to work with minimal supervision
* Exceptional follow-through
* Ability to exercise good judgment, be proactive, fast and efficient.
Location: Reids Corner Area, Hwy 97 & Sexsmith Rd.
We are looking for someone to start asap. Please note this is a non-smoking office.
Full-time hours: 30-37 hours per week (this has been raised from part-time status).
Please Note our client is following all Covid -19 Protocols and take it very seriously.
Please submit your resume and wage expectations to this website or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.