Type: Full Time
Give us a call or send us a message to get started.Contact Us
Our client, a service company who has various holding companies, requires a Bookkeeper with an advanced skill set.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Full Cycle Bookkeeping Procedures & Administrative Tasks
- Preparing Month-End Financial Statements
- Payroll, ROE’s
- A/R & A/P (includes data entry)
- Prepare and maintain Receiver General, WCB, MSP and employee benefits remittances and balances
- Costing and budgeting for Jobs
- Sales Reporting & Forecasting
- Some Foreign Currency Exchange
- Cash/Bank deposits and reconciliations/Credit Card Reconciliation
- Sales Tax Filing - GST, PST, Corporate Tax
- General Accounting Filing/File Management
- Human Resource Responsibilities
- Executive Administrative support, as required
QUALIFICATIONS & ESSENTIAL SKILLS
Our client is seeking someone with a great attitude and who is tech savvy, highly organized and capable of multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment with a keen eye for detail.
A minimum of 5 years of private enterprise bookkeeping experience is required, as well as superior computer skills - including a high level of proficiency in QuickBooks & Excel and excellent oral and written communication skills, along with attention to detail, numeracy, customer service, analytical thinking, multitasking, negotiation, and organizational skills.
Post-secondary education would be considered an asset. Preference will be given to applicants with QuickBooks experience.
Our client is based in Kelowna and their corporate values are fun, family, fairness, and responsibility.