« Back to Customer Service
Category: Customer Service
Type: Full Time
Give us a call or send us a message to get started.Contact Us
We are pleased to represent our client, a leader in the HVAC, Automation and Electrical industry, in their search for a Dispatcher. The primary duty of the Dispatcher is to evaluate customer calls and match the right technician to the job, assisting the company’s customer service goals.
Your duties in this role include:
- Prioritizing the most urgent calls
- Relaying accurate information to technicians, ensuring quality customer experiences
- Managing each technician’s location and needs
- Recording the results of each service call and creating report summaries for management
- Being professional and courteous, establishing customer rapport to encourage repeat business
- Responding to customer’s requests
- Updating customers throughout the day on the technician’s progress
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Have a proven track record in customer service
- Be IT competent, have good typing skills and proficiency with telephone systems
- Be highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities
- Have strong time-management skills and detail-oriented
- Have exceptional communication skills, verbal and written
- Be highly accountable and trustworthy
- Love to be in a fast-paced, goal-driven environment
- Have a positive attitude
- A need for continuous learning
- Love to win as a team!
Please forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Dispatcher” in the subject line.
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.