« Back to Sales
Inside Sales Representative
Type: Full Time
Give us a call or send us a message to get started.Contact Us
Our client is a national distributor in the building materials and related products sector that distribute a wide range of building materials, lumber and renovation products all over Canada and the United States. Their Kelowna division is seeking an enthusiastic Inside Sales Representative to join their team. Position includes competitive salary and compensation & benefits package.
Inbound Calls and Sales Orders
- Promptly answer customer phone calls for orders, quotes, and inquiries.
- Utilize 4A Customer Conversation model to determine customer requirements and secure the maximum invoice value for the order.
- Sell additional products by recognizing opportunities to up-sell or sell complementary products.
- Answer inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information.
- Entering orders efficiently and accurately into the order system.
- Prompt and accurate handling of credits and returns.
Outbound Phone Calls
- Utilize call planning process to place outbound phone calls to customers to promote and sell products and sell promotion programs.
- Use CRM to record follow up calls.
- Purposes of outbound calls are to fill delivery trucks, follow up on orders, offer sales promotions, and manage “C” accounts. Every opportunity to be used to increase the dollar value of an order.
- Excellent Customer Service skills on the phone
- Minimum 3 years sales experience
- Working knowledge of wood frame residential construction is an asset
- Advanced skill level with Excel, Word, and Outlook as well as general computer skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
If this sounds like an exciting career opportunity, we would love to hear from you! Please email your Cover Letter and Resume to email@example.com, and include the job title of “Inside Sales Representative" in the subject line of your email.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.