« Back to Labour
Warehouse Associates - ONGOING
Location: Kelowna, BC
Type: Full Time
Pay: TBD- based upon experience.
Give us a call or send us a message to get started.Contact Us
Are you looking for an exciting and interesting career? We are currently seeking hardworking and reliable Warehouse Associates to join our team. We have a variety of ongoing, temporary positions which often lead to long term placements.
Duties May Include:
- Unloading building supplies and promptly from delivery trucks, and properly places them in the warehouse.
- Accurately, efficiently, and safely picking and assembling orders.
- Processing recievable slips without delay.
- Assisting customers by loading orders onto delivery trucks.
- Conducting spot inventory counts.
- Receiving and restocking returns.
- Maintaining a clean and organized warehouse.
- Adhering to all work safety rules and regulations.
- Adhering to customer service commitments.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Counterbalance forklift certification is desirable.
- Access to steel-toed boots.
- Experience in a Warehouse position an asset.
- Able to lift 50 pounds or 23 kilograms occasionally.
- Bending, lifting, and reaching during the shift.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com with “Warehouse Associates” in the subject line.