41% of companies estimate that the cost of hiring someone who is not a good fit for the position is $25,000. Does your company have an extra $25,000 to waste? Not many do. Yet, few company managers and owners have the extra hours in their week to properly locate, screen, interview, and reference check potential candidates.
This is where we shine. Our resources get put to work for you:
- We have an ever-growing database of more than 3000 qualified candidates to compare to your job’s requirements.
- Our reputation in the Okanagan area and our network of industry connections gives us countless more resources to use to your benefit.
- Our targeted advertising strategy will reach new candidates with the skills you need for your job.
Our Interviewing Process
- We work with you to identify the specific skills and qualifications needed for success in the job you have open.
- Behavioral-based interviewing techniques allow us to determine which candidates have the experience and attitude that best match the available position.
- We only recommend those who meet the criteria and who are most likely to benefit your organization.
- We present you with a confidential package for each of the short-listed candidates, including resumés, profile results, reference checks and online skill test results prior to your interviews.
Our Specialized Testing
PreVisor®, our online computerized testing system, ensures that a candidate’s computer skills in using various software packages meet the requirements of your organization. This list includes Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Pagemaker and Photoshop as well as Dreamweaver, Flash, Internet Explorer, MS Access, MS Excel, MS Front Page, MS Office, MS Outlook, MS Powerpoint, MS Project, MS Publisher, MS Windows, MS Word, Quark Xpress, Word Pro, and WordPerfect. PreVisor® also has a variety of other skill tests available in areas such as audio transcription, basic computer literacy, business communications/letter writing/writing, computer fundamentals, data entry, editing & proofing, English language comprehension and vocabulary, general clerical grammar and spelling, office Management and procedures, reading comprehension in English, shorthand, spelling, typing tests, technical writing and written English.
As well we have an assortment of paper based tests that address abilities such as office skills (alphabetizing for filing, basic business arithmetic, basic business double checking), legal evaluations (punctuation, legal spelling, grammar, proofreading), and medical terminology evaluations.