41% of companies estimate that the cost of hiring someone who is not a good fit for the position is $25,000. Does your company have an extra $25,000 to waste? Not many do. Yet, few company managers and owners have the extra hours in their week to properly locate, screen, interview, and reference check potential candidates.
This is where we shine. Our resources get put to work for you:
- We have an evolving database of qualified and skilled applicants to suit your job’s requirements.
- Our reputation in the Okanagan area and our network of industry connections gives us countless more resources to use to your benefit.
- Our targeted advertising strategy will reach new candidates with the skills you need for your job.
Our Interviewing Process
- We work with you to identify the specific skills and qualifications needed for success in the job you have open.
- Behavioral-based interviewing techniques allow us to determine which candidates have the experience and attitude that best match the available position.
- We only recommend those who meet the criteria and who are most likely to benefit your organization.
- We present you with a confidential package for each of the short-listed candidates, including resumés, profile results, reference checks and online skill test results prior to your interviews.
Our Specialized Testing
PreVisor®, our online computerized testing system, ensures that a candidate’s computer skills in using various software packages meet the requirements of your organization. PreVisor® also has a variety of other skill tests available in areas such as computer literacy, English language comprehension and vocabulary, general clerical grammar and spelling, office Management and procedures, reading comprehension in English.
As well we may also conduct specific testing for each individual job, such as Bookkeeping, Accounting,
Okanagan Staffing Solutions uses our extensive experience in human resource management to locate and place qualified candidates into open jobs. The tools and resources we have are available to our clients to use in other ways as well.
- can be used on any employee or candidate you locate to determine their qualifications for an open position.
- Professional and private Outplacement services to support in HR transition.
- on a case-by-case or on-going basis allows you to use our experience to act as your in-house Human Resource department or to provide our expert guidance in handling HR related matters.
- can be managed through Okanagan Staffing Services when you want to outsource your payroll processing and maintain an ‘arms length’ relationship with contracted personnel
Please contact us for more information.